Gas Log Tune-Ups
Has your gas fireplace flame lost that nice glow like when it was brand new?
Is the flame and ember looking "burnt out"?
From time to time a gas log tune-up is needed to keep your fireplace functioning like new.
Our 12 Point Inspection will keep your Gas Fireplace Safe and Looking New.
The professionals at Chimney Cricket will make your fireplace flame beautiful again by examining every part of your gas fireplace.
We will check:
- The Pilot
- The Igniter
- All of the Valves
- The Burners
- The Blower
- We will check for the correct gas pressure
- Gas Leaks
- Gas Log Condition
- For Carbon Monoxide Leaks
- Additional parts that keep your gas fireplace working properly
- For Proper Venting of the Chimney and the Flue.
- We will also Replace Ember Bed Material and Sand if Necessary.
A gas log tune-up from Chimney Cricket is a comprehensive inspection that will maintain the splendor of your home's gas fireplace. Contact our professionals today!
- Adam Brammer